Re: Ann Campbell

Eliz Cook

Campbell was her maiden name.
I have her in the 1841 census and her death later which suggests she was born in 1797.
I have her children in 1841 and some much more recent..
I am unsure of her parents.
Elizabeth

On 12 Jul 2020, at 15:55, Lindsay Graham <LDGraham@...> wrote:

Elizabeth, do you mean you think she was born in 1797?  Where else have you tried for clues? -- 1851 census?  Was CAMPBELL her maiden surname or married surname?

Lindsay Graham
Canberra, Australia

On 12/7/20 14:21, Eliz Cook wrote:
I would like to find more info on Ann Campbell who I think was born in 1897 in Blarnabee, Urray,Ross.
I think her parents were Alexander Campbell and Mary ?
She is in the 1841 census in Breachachy,Inverness, as a crofters widow.

Elizabeth