McQueen / McLean Fernley near Carbost Skye

Sue Wood

Can anyone help me with my McQueen Family from Fernley near Carbost Skye.

Kenneth McQueen and Mary Mclean are on the 1841 Scottish census with three children and I have found the christenings of others.

I know about Mary and Euphemia and as far as I know, Malcolm never married and didn't have any descendants. He died in Inverness in 1905 and is on all the census records bar 1901.

It is possible that Christy married Malcolm Stewart. Any information would be appreciated.

1-Kenneth MACQUEEN b. Abt 1770, Bracadale Skye Inverness Scotland

+ Mary MACLEAN b. Abt 1781, Bracadale Skye Inverness Scotland

2-Catherine MACQUEEN b. Abt 1813, Bracadale Skye Inverness Scotland

2-(Effy) Euphemia McQUEEN b. 1814, Bracadale Skye Inverness Scotland, d. Jun 1904, Digby Victoria Australia

+ James GRANT b. Aug 1821, Bracadale Skye Inverness Scotland, d. 1898, Digby Victoria Australia

2-Donald McQUEEN b. 1819, Bracadale Sky Inverness Scotland

2-Christy McQUEEN b. 1821, Bracadale Sky Inverness Scotland

+ Malcolm STEWART ???  Not confirmed.

2-Mary McQUEEN b. Abt 1827, Talisker Skye Scotland, d. 22 Jun 1893, Merino Victoria Australia

+ Thomas MILLER b. 27 Sep 1819, Bunkle & Preston Berwick Scotland

2-Malcolm McQUEEN b. Abt 1823, Talisker Skye Scotland, d. 23rd Aug 1905, Inverness, Inverness Scotland.

Sue Wood   Geelong Victoria Australia.