From: "Valorie Zimmerman" <valorie.zimmerman@...>
To: Scots@scotland-genealogy.groups.io
Sent: Saturday, 18 Jan, 2020 At 9:50 AM
Subject: [SCT-Gen] Change in address for the group

Hello all, while in the midst of creating the group and subgroups, the address to send messages to the entire group (and not the subgroups, as I understand it - can anyone confirm or deny the truth of that?).

Mea culpa.

Group Email Addresses
Post: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subscribe: Scots+subscribe@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Group Owner: Scots+owner@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Help: Scots+help@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io

If you are hearing any of your Rootsweb list subscribers complain of being unable to subscribe here, please write and tell me so. I would welcome more co-moderators alongside Bret and I. It's not a difficult job, although filling up the wiki with useful information, fine-tuning the subgroup settings, etc. take some minutes. Speak up and we can grant you the necessary powers.

Valorie