Re: Change in address for the group

Err, I see that I didn't state that very clearly. The email to address this group is now Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io. Previously it was Scotland-Genealogy@groups.io which will not work. Briefly it was main@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io - that will no longer work either.

Subgroup email addresses remain as they were originally assigned.

Valorie

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 2:50 PM Valorie Zimmerman via Groups.Io <valorie.zimmerman=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all, while in the midst of creating the group and subgroups, the address to send messages to the entire group (and not the subgroups, as I understand it - can anyone confirm or deny the truth of that?).

Mea culpa.

Group Email Addresses
Post: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subscribe: Scots+subscribe@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Group Owner: Scots+owner@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Help: Scots+help@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io

If you are hearing any of your Rootsweb list subscribers complain of being unable to subscribe here, please write and tell me so. I would welcome more co-moderators alongside Bret and I. It's not a difficult job, although filling up the wiki with useful information, fine-tuning the subgroup settings, etc. take some minutes. Speak up and we can grant you the necessary powers.

Valorie