Re: HOGG BLACKBURN

Josephine Conray

Hi Dee

I found this information on “If Legends are true” they entry was by Emily Dawson 20 Apr 2019 on a William & Barbara  Hoge and their descendants. After looking at this document I am not too sure if you James and the James in this link who died in the USA are the same person.

It you go down the page to where you see  ‘ Here is a Copy of a letter received by Mr. F.L. Hoge”  when you read it, it state that James is the father of Rev Moses Hoge, I look him up and it the incorrect mother.

You know more about your family you might be able to work it out.

www.palmspringsbum.org/genealogy/getperson.php?personID=I30&tree=Legends

Qld. Aust

www.palmspringsbum.org/genealogy/