Re: HOGG BLACKBURN

Dee Horn

I do have a tree when i find where i put it that traces the family all the way back to the Haigs

Dee

On Tuesday, May 5, 2020, 10:14:21 PM MST, Dee Horn via groups.io <dx2_horn@...> wrote:

Thank you I had thought for years that his mother was Barbara Hume but the lady that has the group on Facebook continual denies it.  She says that James was not their son and he  is not listed on her family tree.  This has been my brick wall since i started in 2002 and since beside my aunt i am the only surviving member of my family.  The closest relative i Have found thru DNA is a 5th cousin removed.

Dee Horn

On Monday, May 4, 2020, 11:42:09 PM MST, Josephine Conray <javc@...> wrote:

Hello Dee

I have search Ancestry and there are about 3,135 Family Trees on it site for James Hogg & Janet Blackburn

To start the spelling of the family name goes:--  Hogg, Hoge, Hogue Hoag and Hog.

This is a list of James Hogg family Parents Grandparents so on

1. James Hogg & Janet Blackburn 10 children

2. William Hogue & Barbara Lambert Hume 11 children

3. Sir James Hoge & Lady Marjorie Lambert 11 children

4. George Hogue & Elizabeth Cuthbert  11 Children

5 Sir John Baron of Bemersyde Hogue/Hoge & Marion Cuthbert

Going by a lot of trees that I have look at you can say the James parents are William & Barbara Hogue/Hogg

I am not quite sure what you are looking for let me know I will have a Look.