From: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io [mailto:Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io] On Behalf Of Josephine Conray
Sent: 05 May 2020 07:23
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] HOGG BLACKBURN

Hello Dee

I have search Ancestry and there are about 3,135 Family Trees on it site for James Hogg & Janet Blackburn

To start the spelling of the family name goes:--  Hogg, Hoge, Hogue Hoag and Hog.

This is a list of James Hogg family Parents Grandparents so on

1. James Hogg & Janet Blackburn 10 children

2. William Hogue & Barbara Lambert Hume 11 children

3. Sir James Hoge & Lady Marjorie Lambert 11 children

4. George Hogue & Elizabeth Cuthbert  11 Children

5 Sir John Baron of Bemersyde Hogue/Hoge & Marion Cuthbert

Going by a lot of trees that I have look at you can say the James parents are William & Barbara Hogue/Hogg

I am not quite sure what you are looking for let me know I will have a Look.