Re: HOGG BLACKBURN

Dee Horn

Thank you.  Dee

On Monday, May 4, 2020, 10:13:39 PM MST, Jim Walker <scotlandforever7@...> wrote:

MyHeritage Family Trees
James hog
James Hog, 1734 - 1804
James Hog was born on month day 1734, at birth place, to William Hogg and Euphan (Effie) Hogg.
William was born on December 24 1698, in Selkirk, Selkirkshire, Scotland.
Euphan was born on May 6 1702, in Selkirk, Selkirkshire, Scotland.
James was baptized on month day 1734, at baptism place.
He had 4 siblings: Robert Wallace L. Hogg and 3 other siblings.
James married Anne McDowal Hogg (born Alves).
Anne was born in 1733, in Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland.
They had 9 children: Peter HoggJames Hogg and 7 other children.
James lived at address.
James passed away on month day 1804, at age 70 at death place, North Carolina.
He was buried at burial place.

Regards,

Jim Walker Sr.

scotlandforever7@...
https://twitter.com/jimwalker_usa
Instagram - @scotland7Jimw

Alba Gu Bràth
God Bless America

Jim R. Walker Special Featured Speaker:
Stanford Pulmonary Artery Reconstruction and Right Ventricle Rehabilitation Symposium at the Li Ka Shing Center for Learning and Knowledge - Stanford University School of Medicine. (Video)

Audrey Rose Sings our National Anthem - Levis Stadium Oct 2 2016 - 70,000+ standing room only.

https://youtu.be/Q_GcAeq8UxE

Audrey Rose Walker (Blind (no eyeballs) and severe heart disease (Tetrology of Fallot) & more conditions -
 Critical Life Needs  GoFundMe  account address:

gofundme.com/2a5xeb6c

49ersWEBZONE featured writer Al Sacco presents "Audrey Rose's Courageous Story"!

 Our (then) 12 month old daughter - completely blind - sings 7 songs!!!

http://youtu.be/3TIiH1hVW6I

Jim - Comcast Television Interview - Scottish Highland Games Heavy Athletics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fDf2JshQ74

All Recipients of correspondence from Jim R. or Audrey Rose Walker
 The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

On Monday, May 4, 2020, 02:11:56 PM PDT, Dee Horn via groups.io <dx2_horn@...> wrote:

trying to find info on my 6th great grandfather

James Hogg
1680 Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland
about 1760 Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland

He married in early 1700's ?

Janet Blaickburn/Blackburn
22 Jul 1689 Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland
30 Apr 1730 Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland

His son Peter and a couple of brothers moved to Virginia and married Elizabeth Taylor and fought the Indians with George Washington,  He was a Captain in Washington's forces

None of the info i find on this family matches.  I found one site that said James father was William Hogg who married Barbara Hume and another said he was Charles Hogg.  This is a long standing dead end for me.

Would appreciate any help.

Dee Horn