Re: Ewan Mackay/McKay-Boggierow death

Josephine Conray

Hi Jo

This information is from Scotland People.

Ewen McKay married on 27 6 1819 at Deskford parish 151Ref 20-144 Margaret Russell

There is a death of a Evan McCay  on the 21-12-1842 parish 153 Ref/no 50-478 at Fordyce.

There is a marriage for William McKay to Ann Gray on 00/12/1784 Parish 153 Ref/no 40/408 Fordyce. Scot. So that would make their birth dates about 1763.

These are the children from that marriage on Scotland People

** the one John b1791 could be your Ewan, as I saw on one of the family tree in the early days John was use for Ewan.

I hope this helps

Josephine

Bris. Aust