Re: Ewan Mackay/McKay-Boggierow death

Josephine Conray

Hi Jo

There are a few Family trees on Ancestry for Ewan Mackay but about four have the following information

Ewan Mackay Born 1791 Scotland and Died 21 Dec 1842 in Boggierow, Fordyce Scot. Patents William? MacKay/ McKay? And Ann? Gray?

Margaret Russell 23 Jan 1798 and Died 23 Jan 1864 Fordyce Village, Scot.

Ewan & Margaret had 10 children

I will keep looking so I hope this helps

Josephine

Bris, Aust.