Re: COMRIE parish or MUTHILL?

Josephine Conray

Hi Ken.

I have found from the Ancestry records not sure if they are your family. There seems to be quite a few Archibald Sinclair & Margaret McKinzie /McKenzie families.

First family

Archibald  Sinclair & Margaret McKinzie /McKenzie Married 25 July 1791 Comrie, Perth, Scotland. FHL Film no 1040075

Children

Bettridge Baptism 2 June 1793 Comrie, Perth.  Film no 1040075

Donald Baptism 10 June 1795, Comrie, Perth, Film no 1040075  This would fit with your Baptism record

Second Family

Archibald  Sinclair & Margaret McKinzie /McKenzie Married 1801 Muthill Perth. Film no 1040132

Children

Archibald Baptism 4 April 1802 Muthill, Perth, Film no 1040132

John was born 9 August 1806 Bap 19 Aug 1806 Muthill Film no 1040132

Third Family

Archibald Sinclair & Margaret Sinclair Married 1 Aug 1774 Comrie, Perth.  Film no 1040075

Helen born 20 Aug 1774 Baptism 30 Oct 1774 Comrie, Perth Film no 1040075

This is an odd one out. I  thought he might belong to the first family but he has a different Film no.

Archibald  Sinclair & Margaret McKinzie /McKenzie

Malcolm Sinclair Baptism 24 March 1799 @ Monzievaird & Strowan Perth. Film no 1040335

I hope this is of some help

Josephine

Bris. Aust.