Sent: April 4, 2020 4:03 AM
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] COMRIE parish or MUTHILL?

Can you send more information on Archibald Sinclair date of birth, parents, wife we might be able to find the family. If you look for the family you might be able to find the place.

Is he connected to Sir John Sinclair the politician?

Sent: Saturday, 4 April 2020 7:52 AM
Subject: [ScotGen] COMRIE parish or MUTHILL?

I’m looking at a page in a book which is named parochial registers of MUTHILL, Perth but the writing at the top of the register page says “COMRIE January 1795”.

Was COMRIE part of MUTHILL?  What other locales were also in MUTHILL?

The entry I am interested in is for an Archibald SINCLAIR “in GUALNACARRIE”.

Does anyone know what/where was Gualnacarrie?  And how it relates to CLATHICK, MONZIEVAIRD or TRINITY GASK?  [The family seems to have moved a lot]

Ken Harrison