Re: Unity Simpson

Josephine Conray

Hi Ian

This is the only thing that I can find on your Dougald. There are 23 family trees on Ancestry for Dugal but they all have the same information Baptise at Killarrow, Argyll and born 6 nov 1783 at Bowmore, Islay.

I cannot find any  information on Unity other them one family tree has her as Unity Simpson b 1765 Scotland AKA Una Simson.  But nothing came up on Ancestry or Scotland People for her.

There is a family tree for John McVonnan b 1760 Scotland and it state his parents are  Duncan McVorn and Mary McCallun. Once again could not find anything  search under  all spelling names on both sites but no luck.

Spelling for McVorran,  McVoran  and McVorn

Spelling for Simpson and Simson

There are a couple  marriages for both a John & Dugal McVorran but they would be about 35 years old when they got married. If you want the names & date just let me know.

I sorry I cannot help

Scotland, Select Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950

Name:

Dugal Mcvorran

Gender:

Male

Baptism Date:

Baptism Place:

, Killarrow, Argyll, Scotland

Father:

John Mcvorran

Mother:

Una Simson

FHL Film Number:

1041078

Reference ID:

- 2:15CGPT7

His Birth 06 NOV 1783 Bowmore, Islay, Scotland