Re: Help Please!!!

Josephine Conray

Hi Claude

I have found quite a few family trees on Ancestry for a Alexander John McLeod b 1879 and DIED in the USA in26 March 1964 with father John. Alex was married to Martha Lellaveve Cole 1901-1967

On the USA death Certificate  it has the information as John Alexander McLeod b27 Sep 1870 his mother as Agnes Ross but the father as James McLeod.

Do  you think this could be your Alexander, if so I could look for more information.

Out of all the Trees some have John McLeod born in 1854 Moray Scotland and there are  a few that has his father as James McLeod

Hope this helps