Re: Expanding horizons

Susan Kiley

Valorie, thank you for sharing this - I've been fortunate to visit many of the places where my ancestors lived, but it hadn't occurred to me that I could revisit them virtually, and from a different perspective.  This will be fun, and of course we all need fun stuff during these challenging times.  Feeling grateful!

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 12:24 AM Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman@...> wrote:
No matter where you live, we're all facing the same threats, fears, and cascading news. I read something today that I thought you would like to see:

Judy Russell is always worth hearing. I hope you find this useful.

Be well,

Valorie