Help Please!!!

Claude Hanson <claudehanson@...>

I joined this cite a couple months ago, and actually have not been able to figure out how to use it.  I am particularly interested in connecting with people who are have family ancestors in Rafford, Moray county.  I have done rather extensive work and  have been relatively successful on the John Ross family.  My wife's father, Alexander John McLeod, was the son of John Ross's daughter Agnes McIntosh Ross and on the birth record it says his father was John McLeod of Alves.  He was raised in the John Ross household with his mother.

Could someone help me understand how to use this cite?