From: "Lauraine Syrnick" <lauraine.syrnick@...>
To: "Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io" <Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, 26 Feb, 2020 At 7:43 AM
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] This site may be of interest to some of the McArthurs

So sorry, Edie. Read the name wrong and it is MacGregor not MacArthur. Most annoying as I grew up in a town called MacGregor and misread it. Getting too old, I guess. ): really don’t feel that way, but when I miss the obvious have to wonder.

Lauraine

On Feb 24, 2020, at 22:08, Edie Mc <eamca1944@...> wrote:

Hi Laauraine, I couldnt see any McArthurs , can you point us where you saw a McArthur please. It is a very interesting website and names a lot of people caught up in the diseases of he times. LIke Chloera.
Edie Mc