Re: Daniel and Jennette McArthur of Islay

Josephine Conray

Hi

Not sure if this is your family. I think that Daniel and Janette (do you know her last name)  went to USA before the 1770’s as there is a 12 Aug 1870 Census with Daniel McArthur age 65 B 1805 Scotland farmer White and Janette. They are living with Alexander McArthur and his wife Mary

And Kate McPherson and her son Robert domestic servant.

Qld Aust