Re: Surname interests

Jim Walker

Hello:

I have all those surnames but without attached birth dates and / or cities impossible to connect. Also if U put surnames in capitol letters much easier to scan over faster.

Regards,

Jim Walker Sr.

scotlandforever7@...
https://twitter.com/jimwalker_usa
Instagram - @scotland7Jimw

Alba Gu Bràth
God Bless America

Jim R. Walker Special Featured Speaker:
Stanford Pulmonary Artery Reconstruction and Right Ventricle Rehabilitation Symposium at the Li Ka Shing Center for Learning and Knowledge - Stanford University School of Medicine. (Video)

Audrey Rose Sings our National Anthem - Levis Stadium Oct 2 2016 - 70,000+ standing room only.

https://youtu.be/Q_GcAeq8UxE

Audrey Rose Walker (Blind (no eyeballs) and severe heart disease (Tetrology of Fallot) & more conditions -
 Critical Life Needs  GoFundMe  account address:

gofundme.com/2a5xeb6c

49ersWEBZONE featured writer Al Sacco presents "Audrey Rose's Courageous Story"!

 Our (then) 12 month old daughter - completely blind - sings 7 songs!!!

http://youtu.be/3TIiH1hVW6I

Jim - Comcast Television Interview - Scottish Highland Games Heavy Athletics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fDf2JshQ74

All Recipients of correspondence from Jim R. or Audrey Rose Walker
 The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

On Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 03:16:59 PM PST, Edie Mc <eamca1944@...> wrote:

Hi Julie,
We have Lang/Laing and Robertson, Dougal, Walker all connected to each other, but for the Redding, Wallacestone, area of Polmont , Stirklingshire.  One of ours David Laing, with his wife Isobel//Isabella  Hay and some of his family emigrated to New Zealand in the 1860's from Scotland. We havent found any Laing matches in our DNA on ancestry as yet other than one David Laing who doesnt reply.  I think he maybe has same problem as for our McArthurs and cannot match anyone.  NO with the name McArthur at least. with our McArthur we do have  matches with familytreedna but not the Mcarthu rname, so wondering if that is his problem as well..  We have Laing back to a William Laing/Land, Seaman no birth and nomarriage, but had three children with Elizabeth Dougal in 1804, David, William and Thomas Livingston Laing, the last born 1814.

Not much help to you but, thought I would let you know we do have some Laing/Laing, it was my late mother in laws maiden name. Her gret grandparents were James Robertson Laing and Jean/Jane Bennie of Polmont Stirling,Scotland they arrived in Tasmania 1857.
regards
Edie McArthur