From: "Julie Ryde" <julzeem61@...>
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, 18 Feb, 2020 At 2:50 PM
Subject: [ScotGen] Surname interests

Hi All, my surnames are Potter, Crow, Lang /Laing and Wilson mainly from around West Lothian ( Uphall, Livingstone, Whitburn, Bathgate) My 2x great grandfather married Marion Laing and their son James married Elizabeth Robertson Crow. They emigrated to New Zealand with four children in 1902. James had been an overseer & Joiner at Calder House in Mid Calder. I am not sure why they came here but maybe for a better life.
Regards
Julie

--
EdieMc