From: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io <Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io> On Behalf Of Margaret McNab
Sent: Saturday, February 8, 2020 10:04 AM
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] Ann NICOLSON born Isle of Skye 1865 parents Archibald NICOLSON & Margaret MACLEOD

Hi Ian, I am trying to research my Stepmother-in=laws family.

She was May Nicholson her father was Duncan and her mother was Marie Unknown.  I am just at the beginning of the search and really don't have much information.  I am not sure if it was her parents  or grandparents who were born in Skye and came to Canada. So far I haven't had any success finding marriages or births in Canada.

However as I said I have only started the search and unfortunately she died a year ago so I can't get any more information from her  and the family are  only now showing an interest.

My family history is all in  the main land in Scotland and Ireland.

Take Care

Margaret (Ontario Canada)