Re: Islay

M Monty <mjmonty@...>

Diane, you say below that you don't have to get emails from both lists if you don't want, but didn't say how to do that! Many of us want the Islay feed but not the Scots feed.

From: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io <Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io> on behalf of M. Diane Rogers <diane_rogers@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2020 6:01 PM
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io <Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] Islay

Lynn,

There is a very active Islay list - we are a subgroup to this main Scots list. (There are other subgroups.)

You don't have to get e-mails from both, if you don't want.  And you can always go to your Groups.io home page to read messages.

Islay (subgroup of Scots) -  https://scotland-genealogy.groups.io/g/Islay

Diane
Islay Group moderator