Re: Message from a Group Moderator regarding the first message posted by each group member

Edie McArthur

HI Bret,
I am replying to your message above. Are you receiving it in the normal way.  As yu know I have been having teething problems. Was being told I wasnt subscribed.  I have tried to be subscribed but keep being sent one of those messages from my postmaster at my bigpond server.
Thanks
Edie McArthur

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 8:45 AM Bret Busby <bret@...> wrote:
Hello.

I am a Moderator of this group - not the Group Owner. The Group Owner is
Valorie.

Please remember that the first message that any group member posts, is
subject to moderation.

This is one reason that it is a good idea for each group member to post
a message, as soon as possible.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale