From: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io [mailto:Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io] On Behalf Of W David Samuelsen
Sent: 06 February 2020 05:46
To: Scots@scotland-genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] Falkirk Burns House

Are you referring to Ellisland Farm site? Other houses are still standing (birthplace) and Dumfries.

David Samuelsen

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 12:34 PM Karina McHugh <karinamchugh@... <mailto:karinamchugh@...> > wrote:

Anybody have any information about Burns House. It doesn't exist anymore, but was demolished to make way for a canal or something. I can't find anything about it. Hoping someone out there does.

Karina