From: "Fiona Turnbull" <fionaturnbull@...>
To: "Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io" <Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, 6 Feb, 2020 At 1:39 AM
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] Need names of some old Farms c1857 in Cathcart, Renfrewshire RFW, Sct

Edie
Have you looked at the links here https://www.genuki.org.uk/big/sct/RFW/Cathcart - also check out the maps at the National Library of Scotland as many of the older maps have farms  on them https://maps.nls.uk/
Access high-resolution zoomable images of over 200,000 maps of Scotland, England, Wales and beyond
maps.nls.uk

"CATHCART, parish, chiefly in Renfrewshire, but partly in Lanarkshire, and including parts of the southern suburbs of Glasgow. It has a post office of its own name, under Glasgow, and contains the Queen's Park, the town of Crosshill, the villages of New Cathcart,  Old Cathcart, Crossmyloof, Langside, Camphill, Prospect Hill, Florida, Clarkston Toll, Hangingshaw, Millbridge, Netherlee, and part ...
www.genuki.org.uk
If I can help in some way let me know as I am based in Oban, Scotland

Fiona Turnbull