From: "Jean Reynolds via Groups.Io" <jean.reynolds1@...>
To: Scots@scotland-genealogy.groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, 5 Feb, 2020 At 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] Need names of some old Farms c1857 in Cathcart, Renfrewshire RFW, Sct

Cathcart is an area in the south side of Glasgow

Jean Reynolds

On 4 Feb 2020, at 21:11, Edie McArthur <eamca1944@...> wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone have a list or at least one  farm in Cathart, Renfrewshire area please. It ould  needed to be going back at least 1956.  I want to search in that area for our John McArthur born 1828 someplace in Scotland , but was living and working as a Farm Servant at Cathcart prior to his and Isabella Stevensons marriage that took place at Cambuslang, Lanarkshire 2 December 1856.  Their banns were read at Cathcart.  I would like to do a bit of research i that area.  Also a good reseachers name would be useful as well for that area please, in case I dont have any luck myself.

Thank you in advance for any help.
--
eamca57

--