From: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io [mailto:Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io] On Behalf Of tricia.barnett via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, 2 February 2020 8:03 PM
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] MORE

  Hi Dee.    ANDREW MORE   death cert.    12 Aug 1889 Stewart Place Shettleston.    Was a Colliery Clerk aged 77 son James (7 Barony Place) informant. Spouse and Parents named.  His father James More   Elizabeth Cruickshank..

I was following Andrew's brother James originally.

Have you got a tree online?

My MORE paternal are in Caithness Scotland from late 1600s.    Of course many moved south.  Name also occasionally recorded Moor Moar Moir.

Tricia.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.