From: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io [mailto:Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io] On Behalf Of tricia.barnett via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, 31 January 2020 9:22 PM
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] MORE

Hi Dee.

Andrew More b 1812 was son of James More and Elizabeth Cruickshank.

Born 14 apr 1812 baptised 19th apr 1712 Glasgow Gorbals  .

I see your line : andrew more and mary bulloch's daughter  Mary More married 1874 Alex Mitchell.  They are in the 1881 census in scotland with 4 children.   Then to Australia as you said.

Tricia

(clip)

_._,_._,_