Re: MCCOLMAN, CAMPBELL, BELL, GRAHAM

Jocelyn Gould

Hello from another More researcher,

My Mores were from Ross-shire as far back as the records allow, so can't help - sorry

Jocelyn

On 30/01/2020 2:40 pm, Marjorie . wrote:
Hi fellow MORE researchers

The MORE family I'm researching begins in Drymen, Stirlingshire about 1700 with:
John MORE c. 1700 married Margaret MCLEW born c. 1700
Their child of interest was John MOIR c 1727 married Katherine GRAHAM born c. 1729

Then William MORE/MOIR born c 1758 married Elizabeth BUCHANAN bornĀ  c. 1758
Offspring was David MORE c 1806 married Agnes Sloan GRAHAM in Glasgow, Lanarkshire in 1830

Their offspring of interest was David MORE 1847 who married Mary Jane CAMPBELL b. 1852
The family had migrated to Renfrewshire and Lanarkshire before scattering to many points of the globe including Canada and Australia.
Thanks for any help and will provide what help I can.

_._,_._,_