Re: MORE

Jocelyn Gould

Hello Tricia,

My paternal great grandmother was Catherine More/Moir b29 July 1833 at Arkendeith farm, Avoch in the Black Isle, Ross-shire to Alexander More and his second wife Catherine Mustard.  His first wife was Isobel More. My Gedmatch # is T925706.

Jocelyn in Queensland, Australia

On 29/01/2020 7:39 pm, tricia.barnett via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Marjorie and Dee and all.
Re Surnames.   I am a MORE born in Scotland. Family back to 1600s.   I have researched some other branches.
I also have links to some other surnames you mention.
Happy to share.
Ydna tested for MORE  male paternal line by my brother     and  i have tested dna.  On Gedmatch.
Tricia.