From: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io <Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io> on behalf of bruce@... <bruce@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 6:14 PM
To: Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io <Scots@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ScotGen] MCCOLMAN, CAMPBELL, BELL, GRAHAM

Hi Dee,

I'm researching my Cameron ancestors.

The forenames Alexander and Robert are found in my ancestors, who were located mainly in Lanarkshire / Glasgow.

My link to Islay is Mary McMillan, born 7th June 1826 in Kilchoman. Her parents were Finlay MacMillan and Catherine McVorran.

Mary McMillan married Alexander Cameron on 24 November 1854 in Cambuslang.

Kind regards

Bruce Cameron