Ann NICOLSON born Isle of Skye 1865 parents Archibald NICOLSON & Margaret MACLEOD

Ian & Margaret Kelly

Hi,

I am researching the NICOLSONS of Glenmore on the Isle of Skye, Scotland, and trying to find out what became of Ann NICOLSON who was born at Glenmore on 1 Sept 1865 to parents Archibald NICOLSON & Margaret MACLEOD.

I have found Ann aged 5 on the 1871 census and 15 on the 1881 census with her parents.  She is not on the 1891 census (with her parents) so may have married by then or living with another family.

I obtained a marriage certificate from Scotlands People but it was the wrong one.  It showed a marriage of an Ann Nicolson to John Nicolson in 1890 but the bride's parents were John Nicolson & Jane Stewart (wrong parents).

I would like to hear from anyone who is researching this NICOLSON family.

Thank you,

Ian, Australia