Re: Researching McLugash/McDougall, Caskie, Mitchell, McNeill, Campbell etc

Janet Farmer

Greetings to everyone.  It's nice to see that the Islay site is still as vibrant as ever.  My thanks to all of the people involved in setting up the new site.

I have been researching for over 20 years but still have some brick walls.  I'm looking for any info on the following:

John McLugash married to Agnes (Ann) Campbell 13 March 1786.  I have no info on Agnes other than this date.  My family follows the McLugash (all spellings) line.

Son Alexander died  Mulindry.  He married Mary McNeill from Kilmeny  1814.  Her parents were Archibald McNeill and Catherine Kelly.  I'm looking for any info on her.

Other research interests are: Caskie Portnahaven/Kilchoman/Canada Paisley; Mitchell Portnahaven/Kilchoman Canada Greenock

Good Hunting everyone

Janet (Ontario)