Re: MCCOLMAN, CAMPBELL, BELL, GRAHAM

Dee Byster-Graham

Hello Shirley, and all on our List,

Sorry I am unable to help you with your names of interest.

My late husband was a Graham, Gordon Temple Graham, but born in England.

He had no idea he was actually of Scottish descent, although his name would surely have provided him with an inkling, one would think!

Name following family lines is a huge pain for me, too, both in Scotland and Ireland.

My interests are mainly Mitchell; Mather; Cameron; More; and Bulloch.

All resplendently blessed with James, Alexander, Robert, Malcom; Margaret, Mary, and Janet.

Good luck in your quest.

Kindly,

Dee.

Moreton Bay island.