More subgroups?

I've seen posts here about Scottish counties and regions that we don't have subgroups for yet. If you are interested in creating such a subgroups, please either reply to my email to your Rootsweb list admin email address a few days ago or just write me directly: valorie.zimmerman@... and we'll get it set up.

So far groups.io seems to be working well. We'll soon start removing all the posts without genealogy content. Remember that you can edit your posts if you visit https://scotland-genealogy.groups.io/g/Scots/messages and open the message you want to edit.

All the best,