Sent: Monday, January 20, 2020 4:52 PM
Subject: [Islay] Welcome All to the new Islay list!

Welcome to our new list, everyone.

I noticed some of you came 'early' to get good seats :-) I appreciate that.

As a few know already, I like to learn something new every day, so bear with me as I learn more about managing the list here.

Invitations are out now; if you came early you might get one anyway.

Diane

Dixie Cutler

Thanks Diane. Happy to be here. Still hoping I will find Catherine McArthur's parents one day!

Sue Visser

Thank you Diane for all the organizing you are doing to keep the list going.  Have I interpreted this correctly - that photos will be allowed with this site?

Tricia

I am here. 😀 thanks ..   mcdougall, mceachern, mcarthur, campbell and others.   Links to Mull and Tiree .

Seymour Hosking

I like the elephants

The elephants stay until the owner uploads another image. :-)

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 3:16 AM <seymourh@...> wrote:
I like the elephants
_._,_.