Topics

To Many emails daily for me.

Embleton House

I am a very busy person and well very interested in genealogy however  I find I am getting way to may emails each day. What can we do about it to get them buy  less often?Any answers? I am sure there will be

Thank you Faith

Embleton House B&B

Licence # 009-002809

5203 52 Street

Yellowknife, NT.

Canada, X1A 1T8

Ph: 1-867-873-2892 Ext: 0

Ph: Toll free in North America: 1-888-909-5203

Fax: 1-867-873-4927

Sue Visser

Hi Faith

At the bottom of your email is a link called “Contact Group Owner”.  Try that.

I “think” there’s an option for a digest format (multiple posts in one email) but could be wrong.

Keep safe and warm,
Sue

I am a very busy person and well very interested in genealogy however  I find I am getting way to may emails each day. What can we do about it to get them buy  less often?Any answers? I am sure there will be

Thank you Faith

Embleton House B&B

Licence # 009-002809

5203 52 Street

Yellowknife, NT.

Canada, X1A 1T8

Ph: 1-867-873-2892 Ext: 0

Ph: Toll free in North America: 1-888-909-5203

Fax: 1-867-873-4927

M. Diane Rogers

Hi, Faith,

At the bottom of any of our Islay messages, click the 'Your Subscription' button. You will see options, e.g. for a daily digest of up to 12 messages or for a summary of the messages which might be best for you.

Stay warm and safe,

Diane R
https://about.me/mdianerogers