Topics

suggestion for a new list

Anne Farrar

There is a spot for storing databases. Perhaps someone who is good with excel could create a new spreadsheet and everyone could enter their own name, e-mail and research interests on that sheet. It would then be available to everyone and no one would have to take on the huge task of creating a list of everyone

Thanks, Anne

PS I could do it but I don't have any special skills with excel

Embleton House

I will talk to my office smart daughter and daughter in law and see what I can come up with

Faith

Embleton House B&B

Licence # 009-002809

5203 52 Street

Yellowknife, NT.

Canada, X1A 1T8

Ph: 1-867-873-2892 Ext: 0

Ph: Toll free in North America: 1-888-909-5203

Fax: 1-867-873-4927