Topics

Roll Call - McDougall

jemooney@...

Hi Folks - Thank you for welcoming me into your group.  My Great Grandfather was Duncan McDougall B April 1837 in Port Ellen, Islay. Died in Nelson, BC in 1907.   His father was also Duncan McDougall.  My great grandfather was a Presbyterian Minister on Islay (I visited the Islay church in 1986).  Many of his children emigrated to Canada (primarily BC) - I have a lot of information about my Great Grandfather Duncan's descendants but very little about his ancestors.   DNA evidence provided links to other McDougall branches in Southern US and Ontario but I have little documentation as to how we are connected.

Joy McDougall