From: seymourh@...
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 6:03 AM
To: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: [Islay] RE Catherine McArthur

Dixie

I have been wondering whether there are now enough of us who have done DNA tests that we can put our details together to prove our descent.

Remind me where I can see your family tree.  My Catherine McArthur was baptised Bowmore in 1808.

regards Seymour

DixieAC <DixieAC@...>

Great idea. I have Bower Family Tree on ancestry (public) and Gedmatch # is A650732
Dixie

On Jan 22, 2020, at 4:37 AM, sharon duff <sharon.duffstuff@...> wrote:

Hi Seymour, Perhaps a list of GEDMatch kit numbers would be a start. Mine is A384121

Sharon Stewart Duff
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I have been wondering whether there are now enough of us who have done DNA tests that we can put our details together to prove our descent.

Remind me where I can see your family tree.  My Catherine McArthur was baptised Bowmore in 1808.

regards Seymour

<74140C4FEAC2471F8012CEB2BCA9688D.png>