Topics

Parents of Dugald Currie

Helen Hall

Tonight after much searching have found the parents of my Dugald Currie

John Curry or Currie and Florence or Flora Kelly m 30 Nov 1790 , Killarrow

Children all born Killarrow

Effie b 1793

Catharine b 1797

Ann b 1800

Florence b 1802

John  b 1803

Dugald b 1807

Any links to the family now

Sue Visser

Hi – I’m not related.
Sue Visser

In Islay death transcriptions (you should to go to the source to verify)
Surname, Given name, Date of death, age, Husband, Father, Mother, Informant, Cause, Place

Currie Catherine 4 Nov 1860 63 Torry
Currie John Kelley Flora James Torry - Son Inflamation Port Ellen

Currie Effie 9 Jan 1874 84 McCallum Peter Currie John Kelley Flora Dugald Currie-Brother Old Age Lotts

Tonight after much searching have found the parents of my Dugald Currie

John Curry or Currie and Florence or Flora Kelly m 30 Nov 1790 , Killarrow

Children all born Killarrow

Effie b 1793

Catharine b 1797

Ann b 1800

Florence b 1802

John  b 1803

Dugald b 1807

Any links to the family now

Iain MacIntosh

The dates of baptismsare at Steve Gilchrist’s Data pages:

http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~steve/islay/opr/text/Argyll%20Bowmore%20Killarow_Baptisms_1763-1819(2).txt

Regards

Iain MacIntosh

In Islay death transcriptions (you should to go to the source to verify)

Surname, Given name, Date of death, age, Husband, Father, Mother, Informant, Cause, Place

Currie

Catherine

63

Torry

Currie

John

Kelley

Flora

James Torry - Son

Inflamation

Port Ellen

Currie

Effie

84

McCallum

Peter

Currie

John

Kelley

Flora

Dugald Currie-Brother

Old Age

Lotts

Tonight after much searching have found the parents of my Dugald Currie

John Curry or Currie and Florence or Flora Kelly m 30 Nov 1790 , Killarrow

Children all born Killarrow

Effie b 1793

Catharine b 1797

Ann b 1800

Florence b 1802

John  b 1803

Dugald b 1807

Any links to the family now

Helen Hall

Thanks Sue for your reply. Also leads on 2 deaths .

Helen

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Tonight after much searching have found the parents of my Dugald Currie

John Curry or Currie and Florence or Flora Kelly m 30 Nov 1790 , Killarrow

Children all born Killarrow

Effie b 1793

Catharine b 1797

Ann b 1800

Florence b 1802

John  b 1803

Dugald b 1807

Any links to the family now

Helen Hall

Iain,

Many thanks for baptismal records .

Had seen them before but never knew what parents I was looking for.

Helen

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Iain MacIntosh <iainmacintosh75@...>

You can find the dates of their baptism in Steve Gilchrist’s web pages on Rootsweb:   http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~steve/islay/opr/text/Argyll%20Bowmore%20Killarow_Baptisms_1763-1819(2).txt