Topics

Lagrevege and Inverloskane

isabel vaughan

The 1686 Tenants List for Islay has a reference to "Lagrevege and Inverloskane".

Has anyone come across such a place (or places)?  Would love to know the location.

Any assistance much appreciated!

Isabel

H. B.

Where would one locate that tenants list?
Thank you

On Sunday, February 9, 2020, 10:23:51 a.m. CST, isabel vaughan via Groups.Io <isabel_vaughan@...> wrote:

The 1686 Tenants List for Islay has a reference to "Lagrevege and Inverloskane".

Has anyone come across such a place (or places)?  Would love to know the location.

Any assistance much appreciated!

Isabel

isabel vaughan

Hi,

I think I found the reference in The Book of Islay.