Topics

John Sinclair Sarah Jamieson + Minto township, Ontario - CORRECTION!

tsinclair@...

Thanks for Roger McWee for noticing the error of my ways.  The date I wrote for the marriage of son Alexander Sinclair and Annie McLellan was NOT 29 Jan. 1828.  That was her birth date!  (wrong column).  So Julie, please correct that if you already noted it.  Although they both came from Islay, I cannot find a marriage for them on the Island, so they must have married enroute or in the early days of their settling in Canada.  I'll check my Ontario marriages next and let you know if I can find it.
Sorry for that misinformation.   Toni