Topics

Islay Reunion 2004

M. Diane Rogers

Feeling nostalgic today. Just came across this photo from the 2004 Reunion on Islay.

Lots more Reunion photos on Steve Gilchrist's Isle of Islay site: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~steve/islay/photos/sue/2004a/islay2004a.html
I think these are all or mostly Sue Visser's photos. Thank you, Sue.

Dixie Cutler

2004 the best of times. Thanks for the reminder.
Dixie Cutler

Sent from Dix’s iPhone

On Oct 28, 2020, at 12:33 PM, M. Diane Rogers <diane_rogers@...> wrote:

Feeling nostalgic today. Just came across this photo from the 2004 Reunion on Islay.

Lots more Reunion photos on Steve Gilchrist's Isle of Islay site: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~steve/islay/photos/sue/2004a/islay2004a.html
I think these are all or mostly Sue Visser's photos. Thank you, Sue.

<islay breakfast 2004.JPG>

Sue Visser

Hi Diane.  Thank you for fun memories.  Yes the pics are mine 😊. I've looked at the participant pics through the years.  I miss seeing some of those folks on our present list.

Take care and keep well wishes to all.
Sue

Malcolm Campbell

The reunion I attended in Peterborough in 2005 was so memorable. Met a 4th cousin.

Malcolm Campbell

Hi Diane.  Thank you for fun memories.  Yes the pics are mine 😊. I've looked at the participant pics through the years.  I miss seeing some of those folks on our present list.

Take care and keep well wishes to all.
Sue

Carolyn Harmon

Enjoyed both Islay and Peterborough gatherings! I also met cousins while in Ontario.  (I hope this reply doesn't copy everything. I had trouble with that before.)
Carolyn

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 8:02 PM Malcolm Campbell <malcolmr.campbell@...> wrote:
The reunion I attended in Peterborough in 2005 was so memorable. Met a 4th cousin.

Malcolm Campbell

Hi Diane.  Thank you for fun memories.  Yes the pics are mine 😊. I've looked at the participant pics through the years.  I miss seeing some of those folks on our present list.

Take care and keep well wishes to all.
Sue

Malcolm Campbell

My mistake. OOOps

At the Peterborough gathering,

Ancestry just told me she was a 5th cousin. Shared common 4th great grandparents.

Bit of a stretch

Malcolm Campbell