Topics

Islay Researchers

Iain MacIntosh

Here is the original spreadsheet of Islay researchers Johan & I produced a good few years ago

Regards

Iain

Sue Visser

My information on the chart is still valid.
Thanks Iain MacIntosh.

Sue McCuaig Visser

pavana gem

My email address has changed since this was done.  Is there  way to update it?

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 3:05 AM Iain MacIntosh <port.wemyss@...> wrote:

Here is the original spreadsheet of Islay researchers Johan & I produced a good few years ago

Regards

Iain

_._,_._,_

,_._,_

--

Janis

Lorne & Susan Campbell

I’m still here. Still researching.

My email address has changed from jlorne.campbellATsympatico.ca

Lorne

My email address has changed since this was done.  Is there  way to update it?

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 3:05 AM Iain MacIntosh <port.wemyss@...> wrote:

Here is the original spreadsheet of Islay researchers Johan & I produced a good few years ago

Regards

Iain

M. Diane Rogers

Thanks very much, Iain,

I will upload this.

If not too big, I will add a column for DNA Gedmatch users and a column for family tree locations e.g. FamilySearch, Ancestry, MyHeritage, if applicable. I am going to recheck our privacy rules first.

Then members can go in and add to it or change e-mail addresses, etc.

So good to see my mailbox full of Islay people!

Diane