Islay McGilvrays Database

Russ McGillivray

Back in 2006 I created a database of McGilvrays of Islay and put it on Rootsweb WorldConnect. After Ancestry took over Rootsweb the site was degraded by stripping out the sources and notes, and covering half the screen with ads. I have deleted that site and ported it over to TribalPages. The link isĀ https://www.tribalpages.com/tribe/browse?userid=islaymcgilvrays

Russ

Anne Farrar

Thank you, Russ. Unless you saved it many of the useful databases were lost in transition. Hopefully together we have most of them. Your databases with sources and notes will be a big help. Families are so intermarried that I have found so much info by cross referencing sources. Thanks for giving us all another leg up!!!