Topics

Archibald Cameron Ann Mceachern Kilchoman Islay.

Tricia

1841 in Kilchoman.  Archibald 40 Ann 30 with children Flora and Mary.  1841 they all live wth Ann's parents Donald and Catherine McEachearn and 2 of her sisters.     Further census  available.. Archibald born abt 1807 in Isle of Mull.     His death cert 1879 aged 72 in leek gruinart in kilchoman gives parents John Cameron and Ann McArthur.

I believe! i could have his parents marrying in edinburgh.  John b 1786 kilmichael glassery argyll.  A soldier 91st reg.

I have a dna match so trying to find link.
My gedmatch A174470  and T515884.

Tricia.

Seymour Hosking

Hi

I'm marginally matching A174470 (5.4cM on chromosome 19).

I'm descended from Samuel Cameron and Mary Campbell in Balitarsin (married 1789 in Kilarrow) and also from Archibald MacArthur and Margaret McNabb (married 1803 in Kildalton).

regards

Seymour

Tricia

Hi Seymour.  I can see the families you mention.  As you said our match with dna is small so possible gens back.   My maternal line are MacDougall(McLullich) and McPhail who were in in MULL late 1700s but of course  they moved around.