Topics

Angus MacAulay Chester, Pennsylvania July, 1882

Paul MacAuley

My Great-Grandfather Angus:

Paul MacAuley

Angus is the son of Duncan McAulay, born c 1791, Kilchoman.

mearnsmg@btinternet.com

I never managed to progress to the bagpipes, but I still have my chanter.

Besides my son, I have lots of relatives in the USA/Canada and I have found the newspapers there a fruitful source of background information.