Tenants lists

Lynn Seamark

I’m not sure if attaching a file will work – but I’ll try.  The 1836 list is a word document. At the bottom is thanks Helen Campbell Blair for her work on the file. I downloaded it from the “old” Islay web site in 2002

The 1828 Black Book Tenant list is an excel spreadsheet from about the same time.

And a 1811 Tenant list. Also excel. Also worked on by Helen Campbell Blair, Toni Sinclair and James Maxwell

If you don’t have the software – I could just copy the records into this format – just a few pages worth.

Lynn

S K

Hi Lynn,

What is the old Islay website?

Thanks,

Shelley

On Jan 12, 2022, at 1:37 PM, Lynn Seamark <lmseamark@...> wrote:

I’m not sure if attaching a file will work – but I’ll try.  The 1836 list is a word document. At the bottom is thanks Helen Campbell Blair for her work on the file. I downloaded it from the “old” Islay web site in 2002

The 1828 Black Book Tenant list is an excel spreadsheet from about the same time.

And a 1811 Tenant list. Also excel. Also worked on by Helen Campbell Blair, Toni Sinclair and James Maxwell

If you don’t have the software – I could just copy the records into this format – just a few pages worth.

Lynn

Lynn Seamark

Someone might help on this. I think it was maintained by Steve Gilchrist? Some files were accessible – built by volunteers and pictures. I suspect it no longer exists

I’m not sure if attaching a file will work – but I’ll try.  The 1836 list is a word document. At the bottom is thanks Helen Campbell Blair for her work on the file. I downloaded it from the “old” Islay web site in 2002

The 1828 Black Book Tenant list is an excel spreadsheet from about the same time.

And a 1811 Tenant list. Also excel. Also worked on by Helen Campbell Blair, Toni Sinclair and James Maxwell

If you don’t have the software – I could just copy the records into this format – just a few pages worth.

Lynn

Lynn Seamark

I never throw anything away. Still have links on my computer

http://sites.rootsweb.com/~sctislay/~tlarson/bdm/

This one was maintained by Ted Larson?

I’m not sure if attaching a file will work – but I’ll try.  The 1836 list is a word document. At the bottom is thanks Helen Campbell Blair for her work on the file. I downloaded it from the “old” Islay web site in 2002

The 1828 Black Book Tenant list is an excel spreadsheet from about the same time.

And a 1811 Tenant list. Also excel. Also worked on by Helen Campbell Blair, Toni Sinclair and James Maxwell

If you don’t have the software – I could just copy the records into this format – just a few pages worth.

Lynn

S K

Thank you Lynn! These dates are all too late for me.

Thanks anyway,

Shelley

On Jan 12, 2022, at 1:49 PM, Lynn Seamark <lmseamark@...> wrote:

I never throw anything away. Still have links on my computer

http://sites.rootsweb.com/~sctislay/~tlarson/bdm/

This one was maintained by Ted Larson?

I’m not sure if attaching a file will work – but I’ll try.  The 1836 list is a word document. At the bottom is thanks Helen Campbell Blair for her work on the file. I downloaded it from the “old” Islay web site in 2002

The 1828 Black Book Tenant list is an excel spreadsheet from about the same time.

And a 1811 Tenant list. Also excel. Also worked on by Helen Campbell Blair, Toni Sinclair and James Maxwell

If you don’t have the software – I could just copy the records into this format – just a few pages worth.

Lynn

Donald Young

Thank you.  I  can open the three items.

D. Young