Topics

Ballantrae, Ontario

Sue Visser

Did anyone have Islay ancestors who settled in Ballantrae, Ontario?  I have an old postcard for the first person to reply.

Cheers,
Sue Visser

Russ McGillivray

Sue,

I have lots of relatives that lived in Ballantrae, but not from the Islay side of my tree.

Could you scan the postcard?

Russ

From: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io [mailto:Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sue Visser
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 12:34 PM
To: GEN LIST - ISLAY
Subject: [Islay] Ballantrae, Ontario

Did anyone have Islay ancestors who settled in Ballantrae, Ontario?  I have an old postcard for the first person to reply.

Cheers,

Sue Visser

Sue Visser

Hi Russ
I can scan it or send it to you.  It was used as a bookmark in an old book I’d bought.  I don’t have family in that area so would rather it goes to someone who’d appreciate it.
Sue

Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 12:48 PM
To: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Islay] Ballantrae, Ontario

Sue,

I have lots of relatives that lived in Ballantrae, but not from the Islay side of my tree.

Russ

From: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io [mailto:Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sue Visser

Cheers,

Sue Visser

Sue Visser

An FYI to the list – the postcard is going to Russ but if anyone wants a scanned copy, please contact me off list at genealgal2 AT execulink.com

Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 12:48 PM
To: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Islay] Ballantrae, Ontario

Sue,

Russ

Cheers,

Sue Visser