From: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io [mailto:Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sue Visser
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 12:34 PM
To: GEN LIST - ISLAY
Subject: [Islay] Ballantrae, Ontario

Did anyone have Islay ancestors who settled in Ballantrae, Ontario?  I have an old postcard for the first person to reply.

Cheers,

Hi Russ
I can scan it or send it to you.  It was used as a bookmark in an old book I’d bought.  I don’t have family in that area so would rather it goes to someone who’d appreciate it.
Sue

I have lots of relatives that lived in Ballantrae, but not from the Islay side of my tree.

Could you scan the postcard?

Russ

Did anyone have Islay ancestors who settled in Ballantrae, Ontario?  I have an old postcard for the first person to reply.

Cheers,

An FYI to the list – the postcard is going to Russ but if anyone wants a scanned copy, please contact me off list at genealgal2 AT execulink.com

I have lots of relatives that lived in Ballantrae, but not from the Islay side of my tree.

Could you scan the postcard?

Russ

Did anyone have Islay ancestors who settled in Ballantrae, Ontario?  I have an old postcard for the first person to reply.

Cheers,

Sue Visser